Total Time: 40 minutes Prep Time: 25 minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Servings: 6
5 red potatoes
2 tbs of corn starch
1 tsp of paprika
1. Roughly chop the red potatoes and run through a food processor using the grating attachment. Alternatively, you can grate potatoes using a hand grater.
2. Using a fine strainer, press the water out of the potatoes.
3. Place in a bowl with corn starch and paprika. Mix until potatoes are coated evenly.
4. Let mixture set for 5-10 minutes.
5. Heat a skillet on medium heat and lightly coat with oil.
6. Firmly form 2-3 inch patties and place in skillet.
7. Cook until browned on each side.