Acai Berry Overnight Oats
Total Time: 8 hours and 15 minutes Prep Time: 15 minute. Passive Time: 8 hours Servings: 1
1/2 cups of quick oats
1 and 1/4 cup of vanilla unsweetened almond milk
1 packet of frozen acai berry
1/2 cup of frozen mixed berries
1/2 cup of fresh, pitted and chopped cherries
1/2 cup of pomegranates
1 tbsp of chia seeds
1. Place oats and 1 cup of almond milk into a covered bowl or container and let set in refrigerator overnight.
2. In the morning, defrost acai berry packet by running under warm water or per instructions.
3. In a blender, mix 1/4 cup of almond milk, frozen berries and acai berry.
4. Remove oats from fridge and pour smoothie over soften oats.
5. Garnish with fresh cherries, pomegranate and chia seeds.