Baked Cinnamon Apples
Total Time: 40 minutes Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Servings: 5
5 Granny Smith Apples (use any type you prefer!)
1 tbsp of stevia brown sugar
1 tsp of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a large baking sheet.
2. Cut apples into wedges and spread evenly onto baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon over apples..
4. Bake for 15 minutes, flip apples and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool before serving or packaging into tupperware.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave a comment below. For alerts on new recipes, posts on how to eat plant-based and more, sign up for the Live Grow Green email list!