BBQ Chickpea Nuggets
Total Time: 25 minutes Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Servings: 16
2 cups of cooked chickpeas
1/4 cup of nutritional yeast
1/4 cup of panko
3 tbs of vital wheat gluten
1 tbs of corn starch
2 tbs of soy sauce
4 tbs of vegan-friendly BBQ sauce
1. In a blender, combine all ingredients and puree until mixture is well blended and smooth.
2. Let mixture set for 10 minutes.
3. While mixture is setting, preheat oven to 350 F and grease a baking sheet.
4. Form small, two-bite size patties and place onto the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, flipping nuggets after 5 minutes.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave a comment below. For alerts on new recipes, posts on how to eat plant-based and more, sign up for the Live Grow Green email list!