Total Time: 40 minutes Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
1 cup of uncooked wild rice
4 cups of vegetable stock
1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms
1 jar of artichoke hearts
2 stalks of celery
1. In a medium saucepan, add rice and stock and bring to a boil. Once boiling, bring down to medium-high heat and cook until liquid has evaporated. Stir occasionally.
2. While rice is cooking, heat a medium-sized pan on medium heat.
3. Chop celery and shallots.
4. Add shallots and mushrooms to pan and saute for 5-10 minutes.
5. Add in artichokes and celery. Saute for 5 minutes. Keep on warm to low heat to keep warm until rice is done.
6. When rice is done, add in vegetables and serve or portion into tupperware.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave a comment below. For alerts on new recipes, posts on how to eat plant-based and more, sign up for the Live Grow Green email list!