Whole Wheat Rosemary Bread
Total Time: 2 hours 50 minutes Prep Time: 2 hours 20 minutes (2 hours passive) Cook Time: 30 minutes Servings: 1 loaf
3-4 cups of whole wheat flour
2 packets of active dry yeast
1 cup or warm water
1 tbsp of stevia
2 tbsp of rosemary
1. Pour 1 cup of warm water into a small bowl and add yeast. Let set for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, add flour, yeast mixture, stevia and rosemary.
3.Mix thoroughly with your hands or a KitchenAid for 5-10 minutes, kneading the dough. You may have to add more flour and/or water to get the right consistency. For a tutorial on how to bake bread, check out this article.
4. Let dough rise in a warm area for 2 hours.
5. Preheat oven 350 F and place dough on a baking sheet, pizza stone or in a glass dish depending on desired shape. If using a baking sheet or pizza stone, sprinkle flour on the surface. If using a glass dish, lightly grease the dish.
6. Place dough onto surface and mold into desired shape.
7. Bake for 30 minutes and remove from oven to let cool.
Meal Prep Tips:
To help keep this bread fresh for longer, place in an sealed container and store in a refrigerator.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave a comment below. For alerts on new recipes, posts on how to eat plant-based and more, sign up for the Live Grow Green email list!