Total Time: 40 minutes Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Servings: 10
1 and 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
1 cup of stevia baking sugar
1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2 tbs of apple cider vinegar
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tbs of baking powder
8 oz of blueberries
1.Preheat oven to 350F and grease a muffin tin.
2. Combine all ingredients except blueberries into a large mixing bowl and stir until mixture is completely smooth.
3. Add in washed blueberries and fold gently into mixture.
4. Portion mixture evenly into 10 muffin tins.
5. Place in oven and cook for approximately 30 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and cooked through.
6. Allow muffins to cool for 10-15 minutes and then portion into tupperware.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave a comment below. For alerts on new recipes, posts on how to eat plant-based and more, sign up for the Live Grow Green email list!