Total Time: 35 minutes Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Servings: 5
2 heads of cauliflower
1/2 cup of vegan buffalo sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s)
1 tsp of corn starch
1. Wash and chop cauliflower into small florets.
2. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, buffalo sauce and corn starch. Mix well so cauliflower is evenly coated. Let sit for 5 minutes
3. Heat a large skillet on medium heat and pour mixture into pan.
4. Cook for 25 minutes or until cauliflower is completely soft.
5. Serve immediately or portion into tupperware.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave a comment below. For alerts on new recipes, posts on how to eat plant-based and more, sign up for the Live Grow Green email list!