Creamy Vegan Mashed Potatoes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour Servings: 5
5 red potatoes
1/3 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1.Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wash and chop red potatoes into small pieces and place in a glass baking dish. Drizzle with a small amount of oil.
3. Cover and bake for 1 hour.
4. Remove from oven and place potatoes into a shallow mixing bowl. Let cool for 5 minutes.
5. Add milk, black pepper and thyme to bowl and mash potatoes until completely smooth.
6. Serve immediately or portion into tupperware.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave a comment below. For alerts on new recipes, posts on how to eat plant-based and more, sign up for the Live Grow Green email list!