Garlic Roasted Carrots
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour Servings: 5
3 cloves of garlic
1.Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking pan with tinfoil.
2. Wash and peel carrots. Chop into bite-sized slices and add to pan.
3. Discard paper from garlic cloves and place into pan whole.
4. Drizzle a small amount of oil over carrots and garlic and mix well.
5. Cover and bake for 1 hour.
6. Remove from oven and uncover. Let sit for 5 minutes.
7. Remove garlic cloves and serve or portion into Tupperware.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave a comment below. For alerts on new recipes, posts on how to eat plant-based and more, sign up for the Live Grow Green email list!