Red Miso Potatoes
Total Time: 1 hour and 45 minutes Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes Servings: 5
1 24oz bag of washed petite red potatoes
1 packet of red miso soup mix
1 cup of vegetable stock
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Cut each potato in half and place into a glass baking dish.
3. Heat vegetable stock until it is lukewarm and mix in red miso soup mix.
4. Pour mixture over potatoes and make sure they are evenly coated.
5. Cover potatoes and place in oven for 30 minutes. Remove cover and stir potatoes. Place back into oven uncovered for 1 hour or until mixture is completely evaporated. Flip potatoes every 30 minutes.
6. Serve immediately or portion into tupperware.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave a comment below. For alerts on new recipes, posts on how to eat plant-based and more, sign up for the Live Grow Green email list!