Total Time: 40 minutes Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Servings: 2
1/2 cup of cashews
3/4 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
4 tbs of stevia baking blend sugar
1/2 cup of all purpose baking flour
1/2 cup of strawberries
1. In a small sauce pan, add cashews and water. Bring to a boil and then reduce to medium-high heat. Cook for 15 minutes. Drain and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
2. Heat a small frying pan on medium heat and grease with cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, 3 tbs of sugar and 1/2 cup of almond milk. Mix well. The batter should be very runny.
4. Pour a thin layer of batter into the frying pan (approximately 3 tbs of mixture) and even out quickly. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until each side has lightly browned. Repeat until batter has been completely used. Set aside.
5. In a blender, mix the remainder of the milk and sugar with boiled cashews and pulse until mixture is still slightly chunky.
6. Cut strawberries into fourths. For each blinz, add approximately 2 tbs of cashew mixture to the middle of the blinz. Top with strawberries and fold over each side. Repeat until all blinzes have been made. Use extra strawberries for garnish
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave a comment below. For alerts on new recipes, posts on how to eat plant-based and more, sign up for the Live Grow Green email list!