Easy Vegan Veggie Pasta
Total Time: 30 Minutes | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes | Servings: 4
8 oz of chickpea pasta
4 cloves of garlic
2 petite red peppers
3 leaves of swiss chard
3 tbsps of nutritional yeast
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add chickpea pasta. Cook for approximately 20 minutes or until pasta is done to your liking.
2. Slice lemons and set aside.
3. Heat a large frying pan to medium heat and drizzle with oil. Mince garlic and dice shallots, red peppers and artichokes. Add to pan and saute for 10 minutes.
4. Dice 3 leaves of swiss chard and add to frying pan. Saute for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. When pasta is done, strain and add to frying pan.
6. Add in the juice of 2 lemons and mix well. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast.
7. Serve immediately or let cool and portion into tupperware.