Nectarine Breakfast Tartlets
Total Time: 1 Hour and 20 Minutes | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 1 Hour and 10 Minutes | Servings: 5 | Approximate Calories Per Serving: 281
1 and 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
1 cup of water
1/3 cup of baking stevia
1. Slice nectarines into thin slices, removing pits. Place in a sauce pan and heat to medium heat. Allow nectarines to cook down for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
2. Remove nectarines from heat and allow to cool.
3. In a large bowl, mix flour, stevia and water until the dough is well combined. Allow to set for 10 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a muffin tin.
5. Portion dough into 10 tiny, round pieces. Place dough into muffin tins and flatten evenly using fingers so that the dough forms to the shape of a cup. Portion nectarines into each cup.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Portion into tupperware.
12 oz of whole wheat flour
2.64 oz of baking stevia