White Bean Dip with Homemade Tortillas
Total Time: 35 Minutes | Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes | Servings: 5 | Approximate Calories Per Serving: 519
3 cups of white beans
3 tbsps of agave nectar
2 and 1/2 cups of cornmeal
2 cups of water
1 tbsp of sea salt
1 tbsp of paprika
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and drizzle 2 large baking sheet lightly with oil.
2. In a large bowl, combine cornmeal, water, sea salt and paprika. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Form 1/2” diameter pieces of dough and place onto the baking sheet. Press down on the pieces of dough until they have become evenly flat and circular in shape. Note: the thinner the pieces of dough are, the easier they will crisp.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping after 10 minutes.
5. While tortillas are cooking, strain white beans and place inside a blender along with agave nectar and juice of 3 limes. Puree until smooth. Portion into tupperware.
6. Remove tortilla chips from oven and allow to cool. Portion into tupperware.
24 oz of white beans
1.5 oz of agave nectar
20 oz of cornmeal