Total Time: 50 Minutes | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 40 Minutes | Servings: 2
2 purple sweet potatoes
1/3 cup of cornmeal
1 tbsp of paprika
1 tbsp of chili powder
1 tsp of onion powder
1 tsp of sunflower oil.
1. Preheat oven to 400F and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Peel sweet potatoes and slice into wedges.
3. Add potatoes to a small mixing bowl and drizzle with sunflower oil. Mix until coated well.
4. Add cornmeal, paprika, chili powder and onion powder to a small bowl. Mix well.
5. Pour cornmeal mixture over sweet potatoes and mix so that fries are evenly coated.
6. Spread out sweet potato fries on baking sheet.
7. Bake for 40 minutes, flipping after 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool.