Total Time: 40 Minutes | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 30 Minutes | Servings: 4
8oz of chickpea pasta
48 oz of tomato sauce
3 cloves of garlic
1 green pepper
2 jalapeno peppers
4 oz of mushrooms
1 tbsp of chili powder
1 tbsp of cayenne pepper
1 tbsp of paprika
1 tsp of oregano
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add chickpea pasta and reduce to medium high heat. Cook for approximately 20 minutes or until done to your liking.
2. Dice shallots, green pepper, jalapeno peppers, mushrooms and mince garlic. Add to a large sauce pot along with tomato sauce. Sprinkle with chili powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, and oregano.
3. Cover sauce and cook for approximately 20 minutes on medium heat, or until excess liquid has evaporated.
4. Once the pasta has been strained and the sauce has been reduced, pour the sauce over pasta and allow to set for 5 minutes.
5. Serve or portion into tupperware.