Vegan Lemon Roasted Veggies
Total Time: 1 Hour and 10 Minutes | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 1 Hour | Servings: 5
8 oz of petite red potatoes
1 sweet potato
8 oz of green beans
1 tsp of black pepper
1 tsp of rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Dice red potatoes, sweet potato, and carrots and add to a glass baking dish. Drizzle with the juice of 1 lemon and cooking oil.
3. Bake for 1 hour, tossing after 30 minutes.
4. While veggies are cooking, heat a frying pan to medium heat and drizzle with oil. Dice a shallot and add to pan along with green beans.
5. Saute for 10 minutes and set aside.
6. After potatoes and carrots have cooled, add to a glass bowl along with shallots and green beans. Sprinkle with the juice of 1 lemon and mix well
7. Serve immediately or portion into tupperware.