Vegan Tempeh Rolls
Total Time: 45 Minutes | Prep Time:15 Minutes | Cook Time: 30 Minutes | Servings: 5
16 oz of tempeh
3 tbsps of reduced sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp of brown sugar stevia
10 brown rice paper wraps
1 cup of shredded nappa cabbage
1 cup of shredded carrots
1. In a mixing bowl, crumble tempeh and add soy sauce and brown sugar. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. Heat a large frying pan to medium heat and add in tempeh. Saute for 15 minutes. Allow tempeh to cool.
3. While tempeh is cooling, combine shredded nappa cabbage and carrots into a bowl and mix well.
4. Fill a shallow, wide bowl with warm water.
5. To assemble, wet one rice paper wrap with warm water. Place on a flat, dry surface. Fill the center with tempeh, carrots and cabbage. Fold tops and bottoms towards the center. Roll left to right to seal wrap. Repeat until all wraps and mixture is used.
6. Portion into tupperware or serve immediately.